The Organizing Committee of the 1st International Congress on Bioenergy, that will be held in Portalegre, Portugal, the days: 23th, 24th and 25th May 2013, would like to invite you to share your researches and your work with us, in an event where we will make an approach toall the areas related to bioenergy, from supply to comercialization, biomass processing, energy production, biofuels, etc.
This congress is inserted in Bioenergia Portugal, the first event in Portugal related to this sector, which intends to be a business platform, a space for discussion and debate, for consolidating ideas, partnership creation, for the agregation of scientific and research skills, dynamization of technological innovation, promoting sinergies, the establishment of contacts. You can find all the information about theexhibition and the congress in this web site: http://www.bioenergiaportugal.com/
The scientific areas and discussion topis of this congress are all the related with theBioenergy sector, like the following:
· Raw materialscomercialization
· Pellets production technologies
· Biomass processingtechnologies
· Production ofrefined fuels: pyrolisys, gasification, roasting...
· Sostainablesupply of forestry residues and other raw materials
· Global suplly ofraw materials and market researches in emerging and develoing countries.
· Transport and storageof biomass
· Global demandand supply of bioenergy
· Development ofthe international, national and local markets and supporting structures to theinnovation of policies
· Bioelectricityproduction technologies
· Production of cellulosicethanol
· Sustainable policiesand criteria
· Bioenergy anddevelopment of sustainable transport nets
· Comercializationmodels for different dimensions of bioenergy production
· Biochemicaltechnologies and products developments
· Combustion andcoincineration technologies
· Waste-to-Energy(W2E): biogas, fuels and electricity
· Biomass with CHP
· Energy productionthrough biofuels
· Optimization ofoperations in Biorefineries
The presentation of the papers will be made orally or by means of panels or posters. The publicationwill be made not only in the summary book but also in CD-ROM format with thewhole content of the papers. Therefore, those communications having enoughquality (once the revision process is passed) will have the possibility ofbeing published in International Journals.
Finally, on behalf of the Organizing Committee we would like to invite all the Scientific Community to participate in this project, presenting papers or communications related to any of the proposed areas.