Exchange Program Partnership
The student who is interested in taking part of the UERJ’s Exchange program should e-mail the following documents to the International Cooperation Office:
- Letter or e-mail from the home university allowing the participation of the student in the exchange program for the requested period;
- The Candidacy Form of the International Cooperation Office properly filled out and signed by the home institution;
- An Introduction letter in Portuguese to the chosen graduate course coordination and explanation of the motives for studying in UERJ in Brazil;
- Transcript of records and a Portuguese version;
- A short research project with a planned schedule (the limit is 12 months)
- A short Resumè with personal information
- Copy of the identification page of the passport, which must have validation for, at least, six months after the expected date for the returning of the exchange program student;
The candidacy only will be considered for analisys after sending the scanned form with the signatures altogether with the documents.
These documents will be submitted to the evaluation of the Graduate Program Coordination.
After being selected for the Exchange program, the student will have to e-mail a copy of the health insurance with sanitary repatriation that must last the whole time that the
student will remain in Brazil.
When the student will be present yourself to UERJ, the student must:
- Showing up to the International Cooperation Office in order to sign the arrival form.
- Declaring how the student will pay the survival costs;
- Student’s visa copy
The student must obtain the Foreigner National Registration in the Federal Police during the first 30 days of the arrival in Brazil.
After finished the Exchange semester, the Foreigner student will receive a transcript of records with all the disciplines that the student has studied.